By Daviken Studnicki-Gizbert
Read Online or Download A Nation upon the Ocean Sea: Portugal's Atlantic Diaspora and the Crisis of the Spanish Empire, 1492-1640 PDF
Best international business & finance books
Globalizing Japan explores the social and cultural dimensions of Japan's worldwide presence. Japan's enlargement and presence as an fiscal substantial is witnessed on a regular foundation. either consciously and unconsciously, we frequently come into touch with Japan's commercial and cultural globalization, from cameras and vehicles to judo, delicacies or animation.
Asian economies became a motive force on the earth economic system, so are the Asian corporations, in particular these from rising markets. This ebook provides a set of articles that tackle the strengths and methods of the emerging Asian agencies within the technique of internationalization and the demanding situations they face.
Company social accountability, sustainability and performing ethically are all authorised enterprise goals, yet their which means and implementation in an international context is way much less simple. worldwide enterprise Ethics cuts during the confusion to supply a coherent foundation for moral decision-making in the issues of the foreign enterprise panorama.
Over the last twenty years foreign entrepreneurship has develop into a key factor in overseas company reviews. This moment variation of foreign Entrepreneurship examines this key rising factor from its foundations; entrepreneurship, strategic administration and foreign company reports. The publication proposes an built-in interpretive framework within which to put overseas entrepreneurship, analyzing either theoretical and functional pursuits.
- Trade Policy and Food Security: Improving Access to Food in Developing Countries in the Wake of High World Prices (Directions in Development)
- Trade Policy Issues in Asian Development (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- The Power of Corporate Networks: A Comparative and Historical Perspective (Routledge International Studies in Business History)
- Core-Periphery Relations and Organization Studies
- Towards Organizational Knowledge: The Pioneering Work of Ikujiro Nonaka (The Nonaka Series on Knowledge and Innovation)
Extra info for A Nation upon the Ocean Sea: Portugal's Atlantic Diaspora and the Crisis of the Spanish Empire, 1492-1640
A Nation upon the Ocean Sea: Portugal's Atlantic Diaspora and the Crisis of the Spanish Empire, 1492-1640 by Daviken Studnicki-Gizbert